Thursday 29 November 2012

Twitter Rate Limit Exceeded

Hye there!!!
Today I think I want to share my experience when I receive message from twitter that said
-RATE LIMIT EXCEEDED: TWITTER DOES NOT ALLOW MORE THAN 1,000 UPDATES PER DAY-
Well basically when I receive this message I went into a panic state. Well for that time being my twitter is my life.

So,
As for today, I wold like to give some tips on solving this problem.

First Step: Go to twitter and then to the Helps Center. Then press on the My Account is Suspended on the Account Settings Problems. or just click here http://support.twitter.com/groups/32-something-s-not-working/topics/116-account-settings-problems/articles/15790-my-account-is-suspended

You'll see this screen
Next Step: you click

To appeal your account suspension:

File a help request here.
Then: You file your report. After that you'll receive an email
After you receive the email. Do respond to twitter support as mention in the mail content in the bottom page. Do tell the things that happens and your wish to get your twitter back. After several time maybe an hour or a day you will get an email from twitter that your account is unsuspended. By that time if your account is not automatically unsuspended do wait for about an hour or a day. If it is suspended when you've already receive the email the contact twitter support again. Do mind that the twitter support replay is quite fast. It doesn't take weeks maybe a couple of days.Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment