Saturday 12 April 2014

Ariana Rose

Well,
The actor and actress for The Wedding Breaker or better known as Ariana Rose is different form what I expected (refer to my last post). Though the characters are being played by some new actors, I cannot denied the amazing success of this drama.

This are the actors and actresses of the drama:


Nur Fatiha as Arina Rose
Keith Foo as Tengku Adam Mukhriz
Hisyam Hamid as Harith
Arja Lee as Ramzul
Nabila Huda as Liyana

The drama was slightly different from the novel but overall it does follow the plot. They extended Liyana and Ramzul evil characters, though at the end Ramzul learns the truth and killed his sister. I must admit that in the story, Adam Kamil's character is well portray by Keith Foo. Overall, I really like the sweet relationship between Ariana and Adam. 




No comments:

Post a Comment