Friday 30 December 2016

Spotify Vs Apple Music

As we all know, Spotify and Apple Music both are digital music streaming provider.





I've tried both. Both music provider have pros and cons. I will share some of my experience here. I've subscribe to Spotify Premium for unlimited music without any annoying adverts interruption before but it kinda expensive even with the student pricing at per month (but stay tune maybe they will post new promotion later on) but the first three month I was charged only $0.99  meanwhile for Apple music the first month is free but charged only $5.99 for student pricing monthly.

Spotify is great for the wider range of music. It seems to offer more international songs form local artist either new or old songs meanwhile mostly Apple Music international songs is new music rather than the old one and it kinda bother me sometimes as hey! there's old time good song that aren't we really like and we kinda wanna listen it. But I think and hope that soon the Apple Music library is going to expand more and serves more of Malay songs and other local country songs as local artist need to get more exposure as well. Globalisation is just in the tip of the finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment